Had to Laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to Laugh

Guys didn't know what they were messing with.

Probably not a whole lot of 1150 left in it, but what the hey...

Now that's a fast 1150!
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

How does Ken Herring guess right so much?

Comment

Its a very educated guess. I noticed he always watches the driver get into the car before he locks in his time.

Comment

It's super nice to see a pro mod actually go the whole quarter, because they mostly race to the 8'th mile. Notice the ignition does not kill in between gear shifts -5 speed auto shifting. man what a ride.
          SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

Thats a mondo nitrous shot 200hp 50hp per cylinder. Must have a very strong engine build. I was wondering if it would have a standard highly modified 4 valve or one of those 2 valve heads. REAL nice to see an "old" GS on Pass Time. Especially one that fast

Comment

Holy crap speeddemon!!
              sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
              1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Very nice run indeed!

Here is another fast GS:
                Rikard Gustafsson Funny Bike Test&Tune @Tierp Arena May 2012http://www.rg-engineering.com
                Arttu
                GS1100E EFI turbo
                Project thread

Comment

Hard to tell which head it had, but by the engine size listed, 1570, it is an old school pro mod, so it could be a 4 valve.
                  Speed Merchant
                  http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Working...
                  X