Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fork Seal Leaking! Do a Fork Conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fork Seal Leaking! Do a Fork Conversion?

I know-I know - that's a bit manic, but still - just toying with the idea...

What front end is there that is a direct swap to my 1980 GS1100s (US model) that is also a great solution for better handling and better front brakes. Looking for a "wheel issues / not an issue at all, fits great, direct swap, looks awesome and dash and things fit without issues kinda solutions here on this one....?

Too many other unfinished projects out there to spend too much energy, time and dollars on this one.

Here is the best tread to read about it. This is what I've used in buying my parts.

I bought my front end from a 1993 gsxr1100

Comment

Your forks with cartridge emulators, modern springs and Saltymonk's brake conversion and decent tires is a huge step in the right direction, sorry you will still need to spend a few minutes replacing your fork seals.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        Your forks with cartridge emulators, modern springs and Saltymonk's brake conversion and decent tires is a huge step in the right direction, sorry you will still need to spend a few minutes replacing your fork seals.
        Thanks! Care to expand? Brands, makes, models of parts...?

Comment

Working...
        X