4 valve per cylinder vs 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmansyz View Post
    Use the 122 link for the GSXR11 or the GS750.
    NOT!!!! You use the GS cam chain, with
    GS cam sprockets & GSXR cams!!! Ray.

Comment

I'm, going to try this

Thanks everyone I'm going to make it my next pet project. May not start until next fall but I am curious to try it.

Originally posted by rapidray View Post
      Call me Jeff. You use 1150 cylinder studs, GSXR cams with GS cam sprockets & cam chain, cut down the GSXR front cam chain guide to length & to fit in the GS cases, 28mm freeze plugs for the lower front oil return holes in the GSXR head, GSXR head gasket, HAVE to use a top end oiler. Less to do if using a big block VS a stock block but still easy either way. No custom gaskets or machining if using dished or flat top pistons. Only tricky when using a DOT head with domes. To ME, if using domes & compression, the 1100 GSXR head is a better choice. To give you an idea, bolting an 88-89 GSXR 750 head & cams onto a stock 1150 or 1100 bottom end is good for almost 20 HP with cam degreeing & carb tuning done correctly. Ray.
      SUZUKI , There is no substitute

Comment

I have everything you need Jeff, from heads, front cam chain guides, freeze plugs, cams, cylinder studs, everything. Ray.

Comment

Vid of EFI Kat with GSXR head

sigpic1983 1100 Katana - soon to be turbo Busa powered.
          2007 GSXR1K-Sold-But not forgotten.
          Have 2X ZG14 engine's for '81 GS750E project.
          '82 GS750E frame is TITLED awaiting GSXR1127/12B engine and '81 1100E slowly being built.:eek:

Comment

Working...
          X