Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul
    Originally posted by lecroy
    The best run (also the last run) of the day we saw a R/T 0.61, 60 foot 1.713, 1/8th 7.119 @ 95.37 and 1/4 11.406 @ 106.85.
    Thats a very respectable performance. Top end speeds are harder to acheive with a small capacity motor.
    Is the clutch air cooled? I see you have got a lock-up on it.
    That was an 0.061 bulb :roll: Bad typing skills due to lack of sleep. The clutch is a standard MRE lockup. Nothing major. The stock clutch just could not take the power and would be burnt after about five passes. I havn't inspected it yet but based on how it was running I don't think there was much damage to the plates.

Comment

I recognized as an RD right away. I had an old T305 but always lusted for a RD250 or 350.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Ricks
        I recognized as an RD right away. I had an old T305 but always lusted for a RD250 or 350.
        There were about 20 2-strokes that ran last week. A lot of 750s. Here are a few that ran. May take a while to load.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics lecroy. Who's supplying the expansion chambers these days? I'm getting the itch for a 2-stroke. I'd like to build it for backroads though. Brace the frame and update the chassis. Do one right and you could smoke just about anybody with it. Pun intended. It's deciding what to use for a base. RD350 more than likely.

Comment

Thx for the pix lecroy, very nice to look at.

Comment

I like how this guy upped the compression

1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
              1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
              1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
              1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
              01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

the yellow bike races at our local track all the time, ite real quick for a 2 stroke...later, Richie

Comment

Originally posted by Richie
                  the yellow bike races at our local track all the time, ite real quick for a 2 stroke...later, Richie
                  One of them ran in the high sevens 8O. I'm not sure which one.

Jake, there were a few with heads like this. I actally asked the guy who had worked on that blue bike and it sould like they used the stock chamber profile. It was done more for looks. In other words, their not talking. 8)

Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Comment

are you serious!!! thats awsome, but this one runs in the low 9's, later, Richie

Comment

7.77 @ 170 MPH. I saw a few of the old Tom Turner pipes there. Not sure who is making their new ones.

There was a street bike that ran 7.30s. No bars and no slick. 8O

Comment

Here is a blurry pic of that BAD AZZ yellow two stroker chasing down the 15 yr old? on a 7.70 run. Someone told me the thing uses 1.2-1.4 lbs of N2O per pass 8O

Hey Richie, Your all over the place I sent you an email earlier this evening.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by LeasingGuy
                          Here is a blurry pic of that BAD AZZ yellow two stroker chasing down the 15 yr old? on a 7.70 run. Someone told me the thing uses 1.2-1.4 lbs of N2O per pass 8O
                          Tom, Any other pictures of the race?

Comment

ya, I got about 200 but Im no camera guy and the auto focus was set at half a meter.

I did get some good ones though. Anything specific you lookin for?

Comment

yeah LOL im everywhere...i got your mail sent one back to ya the other day..hey Tom what do you think of this 4.71@151.85 mph in the eighth!! thats what my dad ran yesterday it shut of right at the eight still ran an 8.14@118 LOL i was super impresed, later, Richie

Comment

4.71, 151 8O 8O 8O 8O Is it a P/M or a Funny? Lets see some pics of that bad mofo. Is it as Zuk?

That's what my GS wants to do when it grows up, after a year or two in S/C.

Comment

Working...
                                X