• Show
Clear All

...and those comfy 714 grips !

Comment

Very nice bike & nice shop too

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Rouge View Post
        Nice upgrades, Trevor.

Trevor, how much lower, wider, back space etc. would you estimate the Renthol bars to be?

Brake lines look great. Nicely 'dressed.' What grommets did you use to fit them into the fender bracket?

And those shocks......look great. Good ride / control?
        Thanks,

I'm a bit dissapointed in the bars. They are called "low street bars"vfrom Renthal but are only about an inch or so lower than my original ones.

So to answer your questions...

1 inch or so lower

about 3 inches os so wider, which is what I like. I founf the stock bars to be too narrow.

Pull back would be about the same.

As for the gromments...I had a bike mechanic budy do the install so here are some more close up pics...

No signature :(

Comment

superbike bars, cb400f bars, & more. look into the drop, pull back & hight of the bars for your satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Notz View Post
            ...and those comfy 714 grips !
            Yeah I noticed those to,mostly cause I got them on the 750

Comment

Originally posted by redstedman View Post
              superbike bars, cb400f bars, & more. look into the drop, pull back & hight of the bars for your satisfaction.

Thanks redstedman, I wanted what I have on my 750..either they are european bars or superbike bars.
              I will look into it and might have a set of renthal bars for sale.
              No signature :(

Comment

I upgraded my 750E with the banjo bolt pressure switches, no more mechanical switches now. A light touch triggers the brake lights too.
                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Working...
                X