Found a fairing for my 1100e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a fairing for my 1100e

Well I was over in Vancouver last weekend and stopped in at my favorite Suzuki dealer (I needed the abuse) Modern Motorcycles. Luck would have it they had a cheap Emgo fairing. Decided I would try it. Had my bike mechanic guy install it. It's only a 7" opening and my light is 8" but he managed to work it out. It might not be perfect but it gives me enough to see if I like it.

Here are a couple of bad pics, will post something better....

No signature

Looks good Trevor. I am looking at one similar from airtech for my 850.

Comment

Coolness.....A link to the mods Posplayr did to fit the train light....

sigpic
      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
      -Rusty old scooter.
      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I had one of those on my 1100e. I liked the way it looked but... Mine turned to jello above 80 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by rwnielsen View Post
          I had one of those on my 1100e. I liked the way it looked but... Mine turned to jello above 80 or so.
          My Maier fairing stays quiet stable at speed. It has 4 mounting points and pretty stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
            My Maier fairing stays quiet stable at speed. It has 4 mounting points and pretty stiff.
            Hey Posplayr, you don't happen to have pics of said brackets do you? I'm thinking mine would be more stable too.

Thanks
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              Hey Posplayr, you don't happen to have pics of said brackets do you? I'm thinking mine would be more stable too.

Thanks
              It is very hard to see mounted. There maybe pics on the maier website. The uppers are a 1/2 bolt that clamps to the bars. The lowers are a thinner bracket that bolts to a triple tree bolt or headlamp bolt and the to the lower part of fairing. They would probably work on anything.

Comment

Try this

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                  Hey thanks..
                  No signature

Comment

Working...
                  X