Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage Widows

In regard to your last post Billy.

I have spent so much time in the garage working on this beast my wife says she is a garage widow.

She says GSR should open a new thread category just for them. alalallal..lol
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

I think mine would rather see me in the garage working on the bike than searching Ebay and spending time on this site. I would be too if I had more room. The move back to San Antonio will give me the room and incentive to tear my bike down.

I just picked this up. A little more time to spend in the garage.

Comment

yeh I hear that.

nice piece. I just got one too this week. I do my gsr time on my laptop during shows my wife likes. that way I am at least in the same room and can watch a little, get her a drink or snack and keep up on things too.

She is a great wife. Hasn't complained once through all the bikes. I think I'll keep her, Or maybe I should say I hope she keeps me. ahah
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

My sentiments exactly on the wife. I got one of the good ones and am quite happy. She's put up with this bike since she has known me. I'll keep them both as long as they'll have me.

Comment

Love stinks. Staying single and free as long as I like.

Did you know that in Greek-Roman mythology, arrows shot by the gods symbolize pestilence and plague? Puts a whole different spin on Cupid, doesn't it?

Michael

Comment

do you get your life direction from buggs bunny too?

there is a reason why it is called MYTHology.

there is no freedom in loneliness.

I was single for over thirty years and I wouldn't trade the last 10 for anything.

It has it's moments yes, but as I remember so does single life.
            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Hi I know the feeling I'm one of the lucky ones,my wife is a keeper
              She's always supportive as long as I use some moderation with time/$.
              The funny thing is she knows a lot of the terms to ie pipes,flatslides and so on.She used to ride my rz350 and rz500 and was ready for her drivers test but never got around to do it.This was before our 2 kids was born.
              Mikey

Comment

Been married for 25 years this coming October and look forward to many more. Lord only knows where I would be today if I were single!! LOL!!

My wife really enjoys riding so she is quite supportive when it comes to the bike(s). She has even made a comment that she might not mind having a bike of her own! Perhaps there is a GS550 in our future!!?!!?!

I have to admit though that there here have been a few times in the past that I have heard the "garage widow" comment! However, a night out remedies that right quickly!!

Comment

Working...
                X