cams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cams

Hi, I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I have a 83 GS1100 motor with a FBG 1320 big block, mildly ported head and 36mm flatslides. I have two sets of cams and I am wondering which would be the best for all around street riding. The first are 88 gsxr750 cams and rocker arms, the second set are Web 168 with GS hard weld rockers. What do you guy's think? Which one should I go with.

Use the 168 Webs but stock rockers should be fine if they are in decent shape. For a street bike I would degree them at 105 on the intake & 107 on the exhaust. If you are drag racing it 108 & 110. Make sure you measure the piston to valve clearance so you don't hurt anything. Your combination should be about 140 hp at the rear wheel. Feel free to call me at 714--356-7845 if you need help. I build & race them & have done so for over 35 years. Ray.

Comment

Thanks Ray, will install the 168 Webs, not going to race just want something fun to ride with good street power. Will definitely call if and when I need help.

Comment

Working...
      X