It Runs, It Runs, It Runs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Runs, It Runs, It Runs!!!!

I finally got the Dynojet kit straightend out in my 1150. It's hard to believe how sensitive the needles are to make the carbs run right. I bet the slides were out at least 25 times I may stiil need to move the needle richer one position but at least it will accelerate now. Does anyone have a chart showing what range the airjets and the mixture screws work in? Since I went with the 160 Dynojet part it runs better at low rpms but it's a bitch to get cranked when cold. Also now I need some stiffer clutch springs, the clutch is now slipping when I get on it. Does anyone have any recommendations on springs that aren't too stiff for long rides? I'm going to a dirt drag next weekend with the bike and then I'm going to take it to the track to get some numbers for the 1/8th mile. How fast should a 1150 run in the 1/8? It only has the jetkit and a pipe on it. Thanks to all how responded to my questions. Mike J

Barnett springs are good! the thing to do is only replace 1/2 of the springs use the stock springs for the rest You could also shim them with a hardened washer. REPLACE the bolts while it is apart.

Comment

Working...
    X