Performance Tuning in theory and practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Tuning in theory and practice

Any of you guys ever saw or read the book by A. Graham Bell with this title . It is one of the best books I have ever read. Written back in the early 80's, it is very in depth and has a picture of what looks like a GS 750 on methanol doing a burn out with flames coming out the pipe on the cover......It is a must read for those interested in carb tuning, cylinder head porting or just building a fire breathing monster........BadBillyB

Re: Performance Tuning in theory and practice

Never heard of it. Where did you find the book?

Earl

Originally posted by BadBillyB
    Any of you guys ever saw or read the book by A. Graham Bell with this title . It is one of the best books I have ever read. Written back in the early 80's, it is very in depth and has a picture of what looks like a GS 750 on methanol doing a burn out with flames coming out the pipe on the cover......It is a must read for those interested in carb tuning, cylinder head porting or just building a fire breathing monster........BadBillyB
    All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Doesn't he do a book on 2 strokes as well?

Comment

Doesn't he do a book on 2 strokes as well?
        Yes. I have it and it is very comprehensive and in depth.

Mark

Comment

The 4 stroke book is a must read...It has an illustration of an intake port and how to properly modify it that looks just like the port in a 2v 750/1000.....dirtiest page in my book......complete with sketchings....found it in a local bookstore back in the early 80's........badbillyb

Comment

Do a google search on used books. Pick a site, search for the title and you will find a number of used copies available. One less available that is
            1982 GS1000S Katana
            1982 GS1100E

Comment

Working...
            X