stainless steel hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stainless steel hardware

I figure someone here should know the best source for Stainless Steel allen head bolts for a 81 GS650G. I am looking for a kit to replace the phillps head nightmares with, including the lovely screws on the intake boots.

Best price/value/service out there?
    1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
    1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

bolts

8) lots of kits on ebay I am happy with the ones i got but i dont remember who i bought them from Sorry

Comment

eBay ID> "Desmoparts", they are out of Houston, I got mine Priority mail.
      Worth the 25.oo I paid.

Or if you have a Bolt Supply house (and cash) they can painstakingly match each one up.

Time = Money, just figure which one is the best route.

peace,
      Ron

Comment

Check out:

Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

They have a ton of kits available for very reasonable prices. At least I think that $25USD is reasonable for a couple of dozen stainless fasteners...

I have not dealt with them (yet, but it's coming ), but several forum members have given them high marks for service and quality.

Mark

Comment

We have a couple of bolt supply houses and they have just about anything you need in stainless. Cheaper that hardware stores too. 8)

Comment

Working...
          X