X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is cool man. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
      Its been eternity but the rearsets are done..

Those are cool; even though they are PC black I can still see they are ED pegs.

Nice clean build with lots of pretty stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
        Those are cool; even though they are PC black I can still see they are ED pegs.

Nice clean build with lots of pretty stuff.
        Actually they are from a ZX12R

Comment

She has a definite character about her. Very nice, clean work.
          1983 GS1100E

Comment

Actually they are from a ZX12R
            fooled me . Very nice in any event. Chain alignment looks great as well. Perfectly splitting the difference between chain and frame.

Comment

The bike's looking really nice, Joe. I love your attention to detail, it's the hallmark of your work. I like the faux carbon pieces. You used it as a compliment rather then a "hey, look at me!" treatment. Very tastefully executed.
              1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

Originally posted by nvr2old View Post
                The bike's looking really nice, Joe. I love your attention to detail, it's the hallmark of your work. I like the faux carbon pieces. You used it as a compliment rather then a "hey, look at me!" treatment. Very tastefully executed.
                Many thanks Larry...wish you were still painting..

Comment

Many thanks Larry...wish you were still painting..
                  Believe me, Joe..I miss it more then I thought I would. It got pretty intense at times trying to make a living at it, and to maintain (my own) standards, but I definitely miss helping out people like yourself on their projects. I feel very fortunate to've worked on some magnificent machines.
                  1979 GS1000S,

1982 Honda CX500 Turbo, 1982 Honda MB5 w/CR80 motor, 1977 Honda "nekid" Goldwing, 1976 Honda CB550F cafe', 1972 Honda XL250 cafe'

Comment

New fancy stoppies came today..

Comment

Where from? Price?
                      sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
                      1994 gsxr1100w
                      1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
                        Where from? Price?

vjmoto.com inquire through contact page

$379.00 shipped

Comment

Trick little Pazzo levers..compliments to PJ's parts

Comment

All those new parts compliment each other so well, Joe..I can't wait to see this baby all back together again...those front rotors and levers make me drool.
                            1979 GS1000S,

Comment

Mocked up the pipe today to see how things are going to line up. Hats off to Chris at Motogp Works this pipe is an amazing piece..

Comment

I had a few pieces ceramic coated becuse I liked the look. My panel was a rusted mess, I sanded it down thoroughly prior to having it coated, it made all the difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X