Jennifer's Makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    hahahahaha, you are going with the John Deere badges on your bike right Paul????

I actually thought about it at one time even had Tim Tom do a little photoshop work to see what it would look like. I will post it when I get home.

Paul

Comment

You mean this pic?

Comment

Now ain't that as cool as pickled pigs feet being served by Cousin Daisy May at the FFA Tractor Pulls. Can't wait till she turns 16.

Redneck

Comment

I remember that well, thought it was a hoot.

Can't wait till she turns 16.
          Kinda short n skinny, but she strong, she come from good stock.

Comment

Oh dear, I'm not so sure I wanna go where this is going... we have laws against that don't we?
            1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
            1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
              Oh dear, I'm not so sure I wanna go where this is going... we have laws against that don't we?
              Well Sur I do believe that depends upon where it is you comes from.

Comment

He riiight, round these here parts, hogs is hogs and peoples is peoples.
                There done not goin' be no marryin' of no virgins mind, nooo sirrreee, if she ain't good 'nuff for her own men folk, she ain't good 'nuff fir my boy.

Comment

He he He HE....... you be a man after me own heart....

Comment

I'm getting a little scared now...
                    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

What Pete us Southern Boys givin you a scare....Spewting...damn missed the spitoon again.....Hey woman get your arse over here and clean this up, don't make me smack you get over here!... uh where were we oh yeah us Southern folk, Southern US and South Africa.... whoo wee... You damn Northern boys just don't no whats good in life...

Okay I think we have totally degraded this wonderful build thread.....

But we are having fun.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                        What Pete us Southern Boys givin you a scare....Spewting...damn missed the spitoon again.....Hey woman get your arse over here and clean this up, don't make me smack you get over here!... uh where were we oh yeah us Southern folk, Southern US and South Africa.... whoo wee... You damn Northern boys just don't no whats good in life...

Okay I think we have totally degraded this wonderful build thread.....

But we are having fun.

Paul
                        Yeah, we do. I just saw Deliverance.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Yeah, we do. I just saw Deliverance.
                          Yeah, I saw that documentary too.

Comment

OK... and I saw "District 9" last night...
                            GS850GT

Comment

See, I told you, Africa ain't for sissies

Comment

After too much life to do and get on with, managed to get some time in on Jennifer yesterday, been putting the harness off for too long, so yesterday was the day.
                                Got the storage locker under the tail piece finished, eventually, jeeez getting the paint off was no easy task, sorry, forgot to take pics, will post up some next round.
                                Anyway, the wiring harness, the plan was to strip it right down to nothing, scrub, clean and replace every plug and connection and reassemble, basically build a new harness from the existing wire.
                                So this is what we started with.

A quick lay out to get the general idea of what it should look like once it all goes back together

And then it was time to start undoing meters and meters of 30 year old tape........
                                This harness has issues

An hour later

Too late to figure I am an idiot when it comes to all things electrical now.
                                No turning back

And that plate of spaghetti landed up in here to soak, next step, clean all the gum and dirt off each and every wire....can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X