No announcement yet.

Motocrossx23's GS750 Cafe Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that conti blitz tire is ****ola, be careful if your going to use it , i had 1 always slippery!,on corners, was like it had factory coating that wouldnt wear off or something

Comment

rear cowl looks clean, nice work !

Comment

Got more work done, it's been slowly coming together...

Got a half a gallon of this from a good friend, it's one of the best body fillers I've found!

This is how the frame turned out after sanding the JB weld and some spray paint...

That's all for now, I'll be out in the garage this week to finish the tail and frame

Comment

Yeah we use rage filler at the shop. Its good stuff

Comment

I'm excited to get this part of the build finished, next step is rear sets and side covers

Comment

Keep up the good fight!
              Glad you're feeling better.

Comment

That stuff looked like icing on a cake.

Comment

Fixed the tail frame ends:

Sanded the Evercoat, this stuff is awesome:

Comment

The is coming along. One problem though ... You have a big empty space in the middle.

Comment

That's where the spinning wheel and gerbils go.......don't ya know....

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                        That's where the spinning wheel and gerbils go.......don't ya know....

Gerbils? All I could get was a one-eyed, deaf, 3-legged squirrel. You're a lucky man!

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead. I was without a computer for a while and got a bunch of work done on the cafe...

Got more work done, it's been slowly coming together...

This is how the frame turned out after sanding the JB weld and some spray paint...

Seat/Tail section mounts...

Electronics tray...

Ceramic coated headers/tail pipes (awesome job, Hot Shots)

Freaking paint stripper...ugh.

Comment

After using the coarse wire wheel with my new arbor extender...

Tail with high build primer...

The parts all ready for some finishing touches before paint and mock up...

This all happened:

Comment

And finally...

Comment

Great work! You definitely have an eye for good lines on a bike!

Comment

Working...
                                X