winter kat 1166 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kat at the show

Been fun shooting the breeze with so many people that love Katanas. Have received positive feedback on my bike as well and these two even liked it

Comment

Some nice

pussy-kats at the show ehhhhh

I am not a happy guy, I can't make it out there, some issues at home, and it's now late and have to be in for work in about 3 hours....

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
        Been fun shooting the breeze with so many people that love Katanas. Have received positive feedback on my bike as well and these two even liked it

Steve, i sure hope your son gets introduced to this very important aspect of vintage bike restoration. If he is, it will turn him into a lifer.
        2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I saw your bike at the show today. Beautiful machine. When I went by the Classic Kat booth only Ted was there, no blonde seat covers.

Jim
          1981 GS550T (Long gone)
          1983 GS650G (Rolling rebuild is now a full rebuild.)

Comment

I ended up getting a runner up in drag bike category which is where they decided it should be. Guy that won had a stone stock zx14 with swing arm extensions oh well. It was fun meeting lots of katana enthusiasts and people who have an appreciation for old bikes in general. Gonna have to bolt on a fake nitrous bottle to win I guess.

Comment

Obviously the judges were squids
              sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
              1994 gsxr1100w
              1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

Beautiful Kat you have there Steve. Where can I get a seat cover like yours.

K
                  1985 GSX750SF (BOTM March 2015)
                  1986 GSX750SG (parts bike/project?)

Comment

Originally posted by odin1 View Post
                    Beautiful Kat you have there Steve. Where can I get a seat cover like yours.

K
                    The shop I use. Are we talking blonde seat covers

Comment

@ odin1, I can point you to a shop in Mississauga, if it's closer to you....the one that did my seat.

not the blonde type, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
                        The shop I use. Are we talking blonde seat covers
                        The shop I have used for all my seats is AAA trim plus in Newmarket price is fair and I have no complaints. Auto boat or bike

Comment

The kat will be a showcase feature in the sept issue of cycle Canada magazine for those interested. Should be on the stands in a couple weeks.

Comment

Coolest... build... ever!

Any info on what sort of times it runs, or is it just set up as a wild street bike?

- boingk

Comment

Working...
                            X