Poll: May I post my GPz project here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowyourenemy66 View Post
    I apologize. I thought I was on "The GS Resources" site. Welcome to "The everyone knows my real name bike owners project" site! Please post some pics of anything remotely related to motorcycles. Thanks for the laughs!
    Uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
      Actually, it has a Suzuki rear shock on it. A fine quality unit from what I can tell. Does that count?
      Yes, yes it counts...post the project already...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I'm in the camp that says "I'd really like to see your bike!"
        I would also like to see a catagory in the technical forum section for "other brands" or perhaps "Non -GS bikes". There's a lot of motorcycle knowledge here and, with a few exceptions, a generally adult attitude.

I have 5 bike and only one is a GS within the years for this forum.

So, if you want to show your poor taste in bikes by posting your Kawi, I say 'go for it!'

Comment

28>10 go for it

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
            uncalled for
            +1 ...............

Comment

Originally posted by DMorris View Post
              I'm in the camp that says "I'd really like to see your bike!"
              I would also like to see a catagory in the technical forum section for "other brands" or perhaps "Non -GS bikes". There's a lot of motorcycle knowledge here and, with a few exceptions, a generally adult attitude.

I have 5 bike and only one is a GS within the years for this forum.

So, if you want to show your poor taste in bikes by posting your Kawi, I say 'go for it!'
              I really like this non-GS category. I've asked car questions here because of the depth and breadth of knowledge, but I didn't want to post it in OT because I know a lot of the sharpest mechanics don't go there.
              Dogma
              --
              O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
              '80 GS850 GLT
              '80 GS1000 GT
              '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

O.K. Thanks, guys. I am going to the Brown County rally this weekend and currently all my time is devoted to that. I'll get some shots there, also. I'll post when I get back. (Yes, its first GSR rally!)
                Again, thanks to all.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
                  O.K. Thanks, guys. I am going to the Brown County rally this weekend and currently all my time is devoted to that. I'll get some shots there, also. I'll post when I get back. (Yes, its first GSR rally!)
                  Again, thanks to all.
                  Wait! What? You're bringing a non-GS motorcycle to a GS rally...??

Oh the humanity....

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                    Wait! What? You're bringing a non-GS motorcycle to a GS rally...??

Oh the humanity....
                    Me, too!

But I'm also bringing a BUNCH of GSes to balance it out.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      Me, too!

But I'm also bringing a BUNCH of GSes to balance it out.

Along with one of mine! So I should get credit for that even though I'll be on a Kwacker too right? Or is that not how it works?

For serious, post it up. The ZRXOA is a one MoDEL site, not even a one make site, and they have a ton of different offshoot areas regarding different makes, vintage etc etc. They don't give a rats... Actually they don't give a rats about much really. So long as you're not a total tool bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Me, too!
                        Well....actually....

So am I....

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                          Here's Wes on "my" bike during the '84 season (he spent one year, 1983, with Kawasaki):

And here's the 1983 champion, Wayne Rainey, on "your" bike:

So let's see it George.
                          Yeah George let's see it. And to the both of you, Waynes bike, yes this one, is sitting in the AMA museum in Columbus. If you'd like to go...

Comment

POST IT!
                            POST IT!
                            POST IT!
                            POST IT!

As a former GPz owner, I'm very very interested in seeing it. I love the ol' "GYPZY's".

And really, they're not that different from our beloved GS's, right? Didn't Suzuki basically copy the KZ engines when they built GS's?

Comment

Wow! You guys are so easy to get fired up. Take a deep breath, everything will be allright! Glad to see everyone is having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by knowyourenemy66 View Post
                                Wow! You guys are so easy to get fired up. Take a deep breath, everything will be allright! Glad to see everyone is having fun!
                                Hey...you're the guy with your head on fire....

Comment

Working...
                                X