Poll: May I post my GPz project here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    Hey...you're the guy with your head on fire....
    Just another "Hot head"

Comment

You fellas are making this too easy! To get back to the point of this thread, Koolaid Kid should do as he pleases. After all, this site belongs to ALL of it's members, regardless of opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by knowyourenemy66 View Post
        You fellas are making this too easy! To get back to the point of this thread, Koolaid Kid should do as he pleases. After all, this site belongs to ALL of it's members, regardless of opinions.
        I think he should post it.

And FWIW - Ghostrider didn't have a GS either.

Comment

I get the feeling I'll see it in person before it gets posted.
          Dogma
          --
          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
          '80 GS850 GLT
          '80 GS1000 GT
          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

where the bloody hell are the pics! Are you toying with us?

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
              where the bloody hell are the pics! Are you toying with us?
              The honest answer is that they are on my Gamer PC which decided to puke its power supply. I have another on order (upgraded to 800W, hope it lasts longer) but has not yet arrived from NewEgg yet.

Comment

I am anxiously awaiting this. I love those bikes. Rough one for sale here abouts for 750. I dunno why guys like to do the dollar per cc pricing but there it is.

Comment

Working...
                X