No announcement yet.

1983_GS750E - Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tins are being primed, paint will go on Monday, so I hope to have it all back by the middle of next week...

Comment

i need to paint mine but im riding to much lol, i have 500 miles on it already , ready for a oil change

Comment

sure,,,,nothing like rubbing it in.....

Comment

yeah.....thanks a lot platinum....

Comment

wrapped exhaust installed

Well, I can somewhat say, I am near the end......Everything is buttoned up, tightened up, checked, inspected, and ready to go...I think....

I put the exhaust back on tonight, and I think it looks great !!!!!!!!!

All I can do now is wait for the tins to come back, put them on, and the seat, and see if all this hard work, time, effort, blood, sweat, swearing, and tears is going to pay off....

This is it, no more to do, I think I have it all done, the last pictures of her being naked, next round of pictures, she will be in her new look....

Comment

Wow. What a great feeling that must be. Probably only second to actually riding. The bike looks great GT. I can't wait to see the tins on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                Wow. What a great feeling that must be. Probably only second to actually riding. The bike looks great GT. I can't wait to see the tins on her.
                Thanks there GT, but you have a slip there, or was you patting yourself.and I know our bike is getting along just as good.....LOL

GT or GK, ahhhhh it's al the same.....hehehehehe

All this anticipation, they bloody well better be good....

Comment

I stand corrected! A little tired tonight and that showed up in my typing. I'm not firing on all cylinders!

I guess there is a little bit of GT in your bike though!

Comment

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                    I stand corrected! A little tired tonight and that showed up in my typing. I'm not firing on all cylinders!

I guess there is a little bit of GT in your bike though!
                    Yes there is.....and it's holding together some of the most important parts and lucky for me you were able to find them, otherwise it would have been the old crappy looking original bolts....yuk....

Comment

Alright 1225 posts in, its time to see this bad boy dressed up!

Comment

There are surely good similarities shared between both your build GK and GT's.

Joe, perfect timing for that hilarious post.
                        Come on GK, we're all getting antsy here.
                        Erik

1982 GS550M

Dyna S, Dyna greens, coil relay mod w/LED, Sonic Springs (.90)

Comment

Besides yourself, A few of us are patiently waiting to see the results also...

Eric

Comment

It's killing me................................................ ..........

Comment

Waiting for paint to dry can be a nightmare, eh?

Eric

Comment

Waiting for it to be put on,,,,,,is just as frustrating.....LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X