No announcement yet.

1983_GS750E - Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing build and stunning finish. Take a bow.
    1983 GS1100E

Comment

I'm liking the white bike for certain!

Eric

Comment

Not sure if your on facebook but your bike is...

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
          WOW......I am almost famous......LOL

never been there, I do have a facebook account, but I have never posted anything about the bike, or even have anything tied to it....that is cool

someone is/was watching this build....

I am humbled.....

Hey wait a minute, isn't that you or your page or something jwhelan65, didn't you just do that Honda

if it is....Thanks for the props....

Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

all done video

And here is the video.....

Comment

Good job- GK....it looks like BOM to me. Nice build. Nice bike. What's the next build going to be? A harley cruiser or a sport bike or a Katana (LOL)?

Comment

Great job. Definitely a BOM candidate. So the next one will be a Kat?

Jim
                1981 GS550T (Long gone)
                1983 GS650G (Rolling rebuild is now a full rebuild.)

Comment

Thanks for the compliments....

Next project, if there would be one, yes it would be a KAT, but I would have to find one cheap enough to start, but it would get at a bare minimum a powder coated frame.....

Anyone want to buy a 83 GS750E..........LOL

Cheers

Comment

Awesome GK!!!!

She's absolutely 100% BOM material for sure!

Bet ya' feel good now right? Love seeing it all together finally!
                    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                      Awesome GK!!!!

She's absolutely 100% BOM material for sure!

Bet ya' feel good now right? Love seeing it all together finally!
                      Thanks pete.....

ya it feels good, the best part, I don't have to do vroom vrooom sounds on my own, the bike does em all on it's own.....

I will submit some pics for BOM, hey who knows, maybe it will be picked..

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                        Thanks pete.....

ya it feels good, the best part, I don't have to do vroom vrooom sounds on my own, the bike does em all on it's own.....

I will submit some pics for BOM, hey who knows, maybe it will be picked..

Do it! I think your pic's will be ok.

I submitted some but my pic's weren't right so I'll have to try to get more some other time...
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Congratulations on finally getting it done. It sounds and looks great
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Excellent job GK. All the work paid off. She's beautiful!

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                              Do it! I think your pic's will be ok.

I submitted some but my pic's weren't right so I'll have to try to get more some other time...
                              going to send them off this afternoon....

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                              Congratulations on finally getting it done. It sounds and looks great
                              Thanks

sweet sound at around 5000 rpm for sure, not in the video but when I went around the block, I opened her up a bit...

Originally posted by Good Times View Post
                              Excellent job GK. All the work paid off. She's beautiful!

Well done.
                              Thanks GT, yup she is finally done, and the all the work did pay off, I am proud of the outcome....

Cheers

Comment

Almost ready for the road

Well tonight, I had my Insurance agent over, nice guy, still does house calls once in a while....

We wrote up the paper work for the insurance on the bike, tomorrow I hit the MTO to change the ownership to state it's a white bike, and to get the sticker for the plate.....so by tomorrow afternoon......

I will be legal to ride....................................

I can't find the friggen bolts to hold the plate in place, gonna use zip ties......

Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X