No announcement yet.

1983_GS750E - Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will be in the hands of the trusty United States Postal Service in the morning.

We can't let that 750E beauty have those nasty ol' hex heads on it!

Comment

What's it look like now?

Comment

like this

Comment

Oh the humanity!!!!

The new bolts will look awesome.

Comment

Yup !!!!!!!

Comment

Headed to the post office in just a minute. Waiting on my daughter to finish up a letter to one of her pen pals before we go. I'll have you a tracking number when I get back.

Comment

The bolts are on their way out of the good ol' US of A and headed to the Great White North. I'm sure they will be right at home.

Comment

Payment sent.....

Appreciate the assistance....

Cheers

Comment

Just went through the entire thread. Very nice. She's gonna be a looker for sure.
                    1983 GS1100E

Comment

Originally posted by 6pkrunner View Post
                      Just went through the entire thread. Very nice. She's gonna be a looker for sure.
                      Thank You.....

Comment

If he ever gets an engine in it. I'm beginning to think he's building it as a lawn ornament

Times a passin brother, you're burning daylight and riding time.

What's happenin?

Your pal,
                        Spyug

Comment

I am waiting for my buddy Spyug to give me a hand, seems the memo has gone astray....LOL

maybe in a week, I hear the work at the shop is almost finished, there will be then room on the machines....I am hopeful....

but your right, if it don't get done, a will have a new lawn ornament, I already have the led lighting picked out for it......

Comment

You a good dude GT. Now get to work GK. It's riding time!!! Well, at least down here. I'm hitting the MX track tomorrow for the first time this season. A full month and a half ahead of schedule. So awesome. Here's my dirty girl ;-)

1982 GS550M Rebuilt Winter '12 - 550 to 673cc engine conversion.
                            1989 Kawasaki ZX-7 Ninja
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle

Comment

Way to go Goodtimes.. I tried to find em for GK but to no avail. Glad some one could come through for ya.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck View Post
                                Way to go Goodtimes.. I tried to find em for GK but to no avail. Glad some one could come through for ya.

Paul
                                Thanks Redneck. I found them at Fastenal and learned a few things in the process myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X