No announcement yet.

82 GS750E to GSXR1215 restomod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off where did you find that headlight?! I have been looking for an 8" light for my project and any leads would be greatly appreciated. Secondly, you could do something similar (modified to look right on your bike) to what Buell does with their bikes
    SLOT90 Situs Slot Murah Dana Gampang Menang Paling Gacor dengan nilai tingkat kemenangan paling tinggi bisa menang.

Comment

I got the light from a member on here if you want one post on parts wanted chances are someone here has it
      sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
      1994 gsxr1100w
      1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

Installed the rear rotor that finally showed up after 23 days

also the wife is making progress on the seat cover patters

1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
          pics of 8" train light installed

I think i need to figure out a way to cover the back side of the gauges open to any suggestions
          I debated creating a mold for a gauge back but then decided to just put on a headlamp fairing. This is carbon fiber Duccati unit.

Comment

I made a two piece cover out of .035 allum. Waiting for the paint to dry I'll post a pic then
            1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

pic of gauge cover i made color is wrong gotta find something closer probably gonna change rivits to button head screws and nuts to acorn

overall look of bike

lotta work left hopfully make progress on seat this weekend if i can motovate the wife.
              1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Originally posted by akckhim View Post
                pic of gauge cover i made color is wrong gotta find something closer probably gonna change rivits to button head screws and nuts to acorn

[
                lotta work left hopfully make progress on seat this weekend if i can motovate the wife.
                Nice work on the gauge cover. Can you take a picture of it with it off. You have some sore of metal bending tools I assume? Skill is obvious

Comment

AWESOME WORK FRIEND!! LOOKING GREAT!

Comment

I'll take a pic of it off. I used my hands tinsnips and a jigsaw if I had proper tools it would be way more easy. Thanks
                    1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Pics of the gauge cover off the bike as requested

I still have to sand it and give it one more top coat
                      1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

I finally got the front fender wrapped and some stripes made and installed

1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Be careful with that Harbor Freight lift. I had one the same... it collapsed & dumped my Skunk, just bent out of shape completely.
                          1980 GS1000G - Sold
                          1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                          1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                          1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                          2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                          1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                          2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Have not purchased a lift yet a friend is trying to find me a deal on a good used one
                            1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

I think he's talking about the rear stand for your swing arm.

Comment

Ah OK was it the uprights that failed?
                                1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Working...
                                X