• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finaly some pics of what i have done so far

before

carbs

carbs on and whole bike thoroughly cleaned

paint finished and pretty chrome exhaust. in the sun the metal flake shows nicely, with gold and silver flakes.
    Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2012, 03:57 PM.

my old bike, kinda miss her we had lotsa fun and only cost me 500 bux and gas n oil for 4 years of smoker fun

Comment

next year i will do the frame.
      going to replace the silver suzuki emblem that was on there with a gold mirrored one identical to befor just gold
      next winter i wanna do the complete disassembly and pain the frame black and the wheels gold but for now i just wanna ride n look nice
      i have been pretty much thru it, carbs done, valves adjusted tuned n runs very nice all the general maintenance stuff.

Comment

a pic of my buddy that painted the bike for me for 200 bux, and a sled he painted showing his talent

Comment

Nice work there johnbb71

your buddy seems to know what he is doing

Comment

Time to ride is right!
            Looks good, John.
            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

ty both so much, i put many hours into her over the last month thats for sure.
              I did all the prep n repair work for the paint job,hence the cheap price, i am just too impatient to be a painter lol

Comment

Looks good man! I've never ridden an 1150. Always wanted to try one out. Heard they're kinda sketchy when pushed hard in the corners. If you mastered riding one in the twisties quickly, indeed you, supposedly, are a quite talented.
                Might look into wiring up those carbs so they don't hang in the boots so much.
                Going "gold" on the frame? That might look trick and tie the rest of the accents together.

Comment

ty much Kid,
                  look close she is powered my an 83 1100, i didnt realize till long after i bought it butthats ok.
                  as far as the twisties go i am not that talented, fear of pain holds me back,went down at 35 once was enuff for me.
                  i love straightlinin tho!!

Comment

I love what you have done with it!
                    The gold frame and rims will be even better.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                    X