Project un-cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliment

If I end up keeping it I'll probably send the seat somewhere and have it re-foamed with good stiff foam and get a new cover, I might get a gel pad for the top of the seat though, could use it on the FJ too.

Comment

Figured I would keep adding to this, ordered a trunk and lowers off ebay, and R1 throttle tube, and bought a set of shocks off a 2002 Sportster 883. Oh, also bought a new windshield, vented and 2" taller. Most of that is still in the mail...

Here's the shock thread:

Comment

The seat sucked in 1977, too. I toured on a 550 then, and we used air cushion pads.

Comment

No kidding on the seat! Everytime I ride this thing I want off!

Figured I should update the thread with the lowers and trunk picture, rode it to church a couple weeks ago and it had some attention in the parking lot Also has the 2" taller windshield on there too now, really nice to have all this riding home from work at midnight!

Comment

Gotta say, I preferred it as a cafe; but it's your bike, not mine. Am super impressed with the rewiring job! Looks terrific. I'm c@#p w/ electrical so touch it as little as possible.

Comment

Working...
            X