got a few projects to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a few projects to share

I'm new to the forums. Got three projects going on. I'll try to update with pics as I go. Project one is my 81 750 that is being turned into a budget modern classic racer. Also building an 82 750 that is my cousins bike not sure what direction he wants to take it. Project three that will be completed over winter/spring is a cafe racer gs550 with a katana 600 motor.

Welcome
    We like pictures
    1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
    1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Thanks. Katana 600 triple mounted on the 81 and katana swingarm sent out for machining today. Got the 82's carbs cleaned up. Cleaned the coils and got her runnin. Couple hours and a few beers later. I'm satisfied with the nights work. Will try to get some pics up of our backwoods shop we've got goin. If anyone happens to see a decent gs550 frame for sale give me a holler. Should pics up soon.

Comment

Working...
      X