No announcement yet.

Gs 750 e with a twist (oil cooled 1200)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carbon rear numberplate holder and (turn signals are only temp to test the loom)

Comment

my oilcooler fits on original mountings in the frame result

sidestand and zx10 r indicators turned up today

Comment

timeline today 03/09/14 in uk date format .

i started the build by buying the frame on the 12/08/14 so i am giving my self a gentle reminder that it will be painted and on the road by christmas holidays

Comment

Wow very cool.
          Amazing how fast you work, great skills.
          Current Bikes.... 81,1230Kat, 86,GSXR1100, 86,RG500, :D
          The 80`s - Back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED! http://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloudfront.net/friday.gif

Comment

Originally posted by busaash View Post
            bought some piggy back shocks brand new from a link on a uk forum , very well made and a few guys on the forum have been using these for years .
            OK where does one find these? cheers
            The 80`s - Back in the days when men looked like women, women dressed like whores and the music F@#KING ROCKED! http://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloudfront.net/friday.gif

Comment

i will put up contact info when i am at home mate

Comment

robinsons sent me rear light screws x4 and fitted my preferred indicators

Comment

twin shock contact info for uk , usa and australia

Comment

got some more bits done today ,

Comment

engine needs to come out again as it catching on the side stand mount thats welded to the frame

looks like i will be able to use the headers but will need a new short link pipe

Comment

I'm liking it. I appreciate all the pics and descriptions...... it helps a non mechanic like me understand what's all going on.

Keep it coming.
                        1978 GS1000E
                        1980 GS1000S (Wes Cooley Replica)
                        1981 GS1100E
                        1982 GS1100E
                        1982 GS1000SZ
                        1983 GS1100ED
                        1983 GS1100ESD
                        1978 Honda CB750K
                        1981 Honda CB900F

Comment

thanks suzuki_dog , i try my best i have been chopping and moddifing for ever always learning and helps to have the friends from all over the internet giving encouragement .

Comment

ordered these from my mate , these will be the start of my swingarm brace styled on the sanctuary japan type brace

Comment

very cool, did your mate machine these from solid? look like they could have been cast?
                              Cant wait to see how the rest of the bracing goes.

Comment

Is the bracing necessary? That swing arm looks like it will handle well enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X