No announcement yet.

1982 Suzuki GS850 Bobber Hard Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 original miles?? Not likely. Those were not the original bars on it when you found it in the barn. No one changes stock bars then puts 4 miles on it from brand new. More like 104,000.
    Chop away though, I think you have some talent in what you are doing. Thanks for sharing.
    No signature :(

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
      4 original miles?? Not likely. Those were not the original bars on it when you found it in the barn. No one changes stock bars then puts 4 miles on it from brand new. More like 104,000.
      Chop away though, I think you have some talent in what you are doing. Thanks for sharing.
      Thanks !

Im glad im getting more positive feedbacks on this forum now.

I have no idea that these were not the original bards. But you might be right and its 104k instead of 4miles lol

my next step is to mount the seat and the tank. Im starting to question the seat I have though. Some people are suggesting a solid mounted seat but im not sure I like that idea.

I have a thread going on http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39662

Feel free to check it out too!

Thanks again !

Comment

Originally posted by jsandidge View Post
        I am interested in the grabrail/backrest. Will you sell it seperately from the seat?
        Did you get my email with the pictures?

Comment

Working...
        X