79 GS 750N Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

79 GS 750N Newbie

So I bought a bike but it is in almost perfect condition but I want to mod it into my very own. Started yesterday with the turn signals and I feel sick tearing it apart but I don't want a stock bike. Guess I need some help. I want to keep the rear spoiler but want a better seat design. Also ready to replace the forks for that cafe look but have no idea of the right ones such as triple tree etc. I've got the money for the project but need a little help from you guys. Any info would be great. Thanks

It will help others if you give guys a chance to buy the stock parts from you first before you cut anything up, that will go a long way around here. Use the search function for a lot of ideas, not sure what you mean by wanting to replace the front forks for a 'cafe look'. Maybe post some pictures of your bike and other bikes you want to model.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Got spare forks and wheels in abundance- spoked, 17/18/19"" snowflake", GSXR plus at least 3 sets of forks ...... post a few pictures of what you have now and where you want to go with the bike .. If I can't help there'll be someone here who can
      78 GS1000C- Now sporting 1100E suspension and numerous goodies
      82 GS750E/82 1100E/ GSXR Frankenstein bike completed
      83 1100E "rescue bike" saved from the barn
      2008 Bking - Torque Torque Torque
      Next project slowly coalescing

Comment

I want to lower the front and have dual disk brakes. I will try to find an example. Thanks for the replies

Comment

Working...
        X