Looking for a junk frame!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a junk frame!!!

Looking for two pieces that hold the passengers foot pegs and exhaust mount. Any one have a spare frame they want to cut??? See pic below.

You might find this an odd request but if you tell us WHAT MODEL BIKE FRAME you are looking for it helps US to help YOU!!!
    Ray.

Comment

Details, Details.....1979 GS1000E

Comment

I have those parts, let me have a look today.
        1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head :cool:
        1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017:D

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

I have them!
          1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head :cool:
          1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017:D

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

PM sent!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X