Website for parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website for parts

I am looking for a site to buy custom parts (seats, lights, bars ect..)

This is for my 79 GS750. I already tried out DIme city cycles, they are decent to deal with but am looking for some input on other websites.
    I am located in canada (Alberta), any suggestions would be welcome

A lot of us are repeat users of Z1Enterprises.
    A Canadian company with decent reviews is Fortnine. https://fortnine.ca/en/
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
      A lot of us are repeat users of Z1Enterprises.
      A Canadian company with decent reviews is Fortnine. https://fortnine.ca/en/
      Seconded on both of these.

Comment

https://www.siriusconinc.com , never used them personally
        Fortnine, used them with great results
        local Suzuki dealer with great results, couple of the parts guys are vintage racers!
        start looking at UK also, shipping is always cheaper! Start visiting Oldskoolsuzuki
        I have used Z1 with great results, however, the US $ is a big deter right now, along with the high usps shipping rates.
        1978 Gs1085 compliments of Popy Yosh, Bandit 1200 wheels and front end, VM33 Smoothbores, Yosh exhaust, braced frame, ported polished head :cool:
        1983 Gs1100ESD, rebuild finished! Body paintwork happening winter 2017:D

I would rather trust my bike to a technician that reads the service manual than some backyardigan that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix things.

Comment

Have you checked with your local shop? Here in the states my local shop doens't charge shipping and can get the prices for about 2-4 dollars more than I'm able to find them online. It also throws some money at a local business even if they are only ordering the part just like I am. They really don't keep anything in stock but I find that the case for many dealers and even the online distributors.

Comment

You might try revzilla.com

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
              Have you checked with your local shop? Here in the states my local shop doens't charge shipping and can get the prices for about 2-4 dollars more than I'm able to find them online. It also throws some money at a local business even if they are only ordering the part just like I am. They really don't keep anything in stock but I find that the case for many dealers and even the online distributors.
              I've tried local. Quotes were 3x online price plus $15 shipping for 4-6 week delivery

All th suzuki dealers are the same owner in this town of 600,000 people
              1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
              1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
              1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

Working...
              X