No announcement yet.

Australians only......NO Canadians can't look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can look will look am looking,why? another aussie here.my gs 1100g has adjustable preload on the forks, not air forks.bought it like that and it rocks.old maties gs 850 with air forks sux hard,got him to ride my machine and he near *@%^$*@%^$*@%^$*@%^$ himself at the handling benefits, that and the 11 makes his 850 feel like riding mine with one plug lead off. 8O

Comment

Guys, Guys, do I have a deal for you :twisted:

Coincidentaly I was counting my money box this morning and do I have a big pile of 20c coins for you! No more saggy forks, no more soft suspension, don't update: uprate!

I figure we could do a deal here, a few quick calculations (20c x exchange rate + postage + handling + insurance + bribe customs =) yep about US$47 for the half dozen. You know you want them...

Step right up, step right up 8)

Comment

lmao got a box of washers here that match the size of a 20 cent coin,so my spacers can be considered to be lightened for a sharper handling response.........wadayareckon?ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by feelergaugephil
          The french wont look, they'll log off and run away.
          You left out...and they'll tell everyone else not to look and to run away, too!

Comment

Working...
          X