Ballistol - a super multipurpose oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballistol - a super multipurpose oil

Ballistol is a German-made multipurpose oil that's been around a long time, is popular in Europe, but hard to find in the US. It has been referred to as a "miracle" oil because it has so many uses. It's a non-toxic oil that chases water and does good things for metal, wood, leather, plastic and a few other things.

I've been using the oil for a few years, and it definitely lives up to its reputation. On the bike it conditions old plastic, revived a dying chain, boosts octane and makes for fast starting. It's one of the handiest "tools" in the garage.

It's almost impossible to find Ballistol in stores, but it's available from several resellers online. You can check out the uses and buy it from http://www.amoratech.com/b%5Eindex01.asp.

Unbelievable! No, really. Why is it hard to find in stores? I'd think Walmart would jump all over this.

Comment

Great stuff. Use it for my firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by dietcokeking
        Unbelievable! No, really. Why is it hard to find in stores? I'd think Walmart would jump all over this.
        They won't, it's not made in China.

Comment

It is great stuff. I do quite a bit of shooting and have no problem finding it (I just go to my local gun shop!).... The best thing about it is that it is non-toxic, at gun shows, the sales reps will actually spray it in their mouths to make the point that it is child and pet safe!

Comment

Balistol-a super multipurpose oil

Been using it for years. Safe for paint, rubber, plastics. Removes road tar .

Comment

I just inquire to be a reseller in my place

Comment

Working...
              X