harris pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harris pipes

I was looking through old news and saw people talking about harris pipes,if you tryMaitland Racing,17 Southampton road,London,NW5 4JS,telephone 001144 207485 0473,dont know their website,if they have one that is.they make the Harris pipes as Harris do not do them anymore,they can be bought chromed in unfinished,UK price for a GSX1100 is ?257.97 including tax,part #SCA020,hope this is of use

harris pipes

i think is norman hyde who make the harris systems now, at least i think they are the distributors. however, as wonderful as the sound and look, and as well as they make your bike go, i can say from experience that i wouldnt buy another till they do something about the abysmal quality of their plating. years and years back, the chrome on the harris pipes was up there with the likes of motad or marshall, now, well its an understatement to say its poor. last system i got for the kat started rusting in weeks, despite the fastidious way i cared for the bike, indeed it only went out in the rain twice, and despite every cleaning session ending with it geting wiped over with wd40, it just rotted away!

Comment

Working...
    X