1982 Gs 1100gl Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1982 Gs 1100gl Exhaust

Looking For An Exhaust Or Just The Right Side For A 1982 Gs 1100gl Shaft Drive......will Pay Top Dollar.......thanks

I have a friend who moved away several years ago, then eventually parted out his black 1982 GS1100GL, but I THINK he might still have the exhaust system (he was "saving" it for another project, which AFAIK never got done), so I have a few questions for you...

Please refer to this drawing:

The right-side muffler is part number 12; which parts do you need? Please try to be as specific as possible. Once I know EXACTLY what you need, I'll contact him to see if he can help you... he might have sold the exhaust already, he might NOT be willing to sell it... but it won't hurt to ask him...

Also, if you're in the US, I'd like to know which state / zip code you live in... those stock exhaust systems are HEAVY, and shipping it won't be cheap. I'll keep my fingers crossed that he still has it, and will be willing to sell it after all these years. I DON'T know the exact condition, but IIRC, it was pretty nice, and might be just what you're looking for...

Comment

Working...
    X