Excellent Polishing Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Polishing Products

Let me start by saying I am not connected with this company, just know thowner thru a forum.

I'm a member of another forum (Madura V4 Riders) and one of our members has a chroming and polishing business.

Website www.englishcustompolishing.com

Steve is currently combating cancer and so is not chroming anything right now. However, his products are killer. He has polishing tips and tricks posted on there too. One of our newer members just pyrchased from him and responded on our forum:
    PolisherUS,
    I would like to personally thank you for telling me about your products.
    I received your products Friday afternoon and began using them immediately opon their arrival. I did exactly as you said do, I stripped away the clear coat, sanded with the grain, and started using the aluminum polish. Instantly, I began seeing the results you described.
    This is the most amazing product I have ever used. I have purchased waxes, chrome polish, and any other products I could get my hands on, but the products that you sent me were by far the most amazing products yet.
    My bike is starting to look like it came off of the show room floor. The aluminum around the seat area was dull, black in color, and these products brought the looks of the aluminum back to look better than chrome.
    I can't express how the engine covers turned out. Absoutely incredible to say the least.
    Simply amazing products. I will be purchasing these products in the future and would go all out to let other people know just how well these products really work.
    Again, thank you for everything.
    Your friend,
    Dwayne

Just a heads up.
    Wayne
Working...
X