MONO Shock on GS750es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONO Shock on GS750es

Have a 1983 gs750es that is missing some of the parts for adjusting the rear monoshock full floater suspention (lower adjusment knob, bolt, spring ect.) Instead of trying to find the parts, and clean the appearance of the bike. Can I put a monoshock system on the bike without all the junk on the left side. Want to clean up the looks and reduce weight of the bike. OR should I stay with the stock setup? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I have a spare stock with no spring that you can have cheap....
    Alternatives are from Hagon, works etc but pricey.
    I have a Ducati shock fitted with original spring but you lose a bit of travel and very hard to adjust settings in situ.

Dan
    1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
    2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Check with YSS, Hagon, Works Performance to start with. YSS is supposed to be top notch stuff at a discount compared to other brands. Hagon will cost more and Works even more. Just depends on your budget.

Comment

Yss even without the hydraulic adjusters are still $350+ & they are about the cheapest. Main reason I went with the Ducati Showa shock
        1980 GS1000G - Sold
        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar..... - FOR SALE!

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Thanks U guys i will take a look and then sort out the options and my budget! Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X