Bandit conversion question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandit conversion question

Can someone take a picture of the caliper side of their Bandit rear wheel conversion? I can't seem to figure out what spacers go where & my rotor won't sit in the proper place to allow me to install my caliper. I have a bag full of spacers. This is on my 80 gs 1100 with Bandit arm & 5.5 wheel.

Paul
    80 gs1100 16-v ported & polished, 1 mm oversize intake valves, 1150 carbs w/Dynojet stage 3, plus Bandit/gsxr upgrades

Originally posted by nastyjones View Post
    Can someone take a picture of the caliper side of their Bandit rear wheel conversion? I can't seem to figure out what spacers go where & my rotor won't sit in the proper place to allow me to install my caliper. I have a bag full of spacers. This is on my 80 gs 1100 with Bandit arm & 5.5 wheel.

Paul

You have to use a brake arm to match the rotor and have it butt up next to the right hand side of the wheel otherwise the R caliper will not align with the rotor.

All other spacers have to do with what it takes to center the wheel. The left hand fork is 3/16" more to the left than the right hand fork is to the right of center.

Comment

Working...
    X