Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ride hard.

HEY GUYS.
    I JUST GOT MY NEW MICHELLEN PILOT ROAD 2CT's mounted up and scuffed in. If yer not up on the new tires. These are a dual compound. They use a hard compound up the middle and a soft on the outside. You get long life and good millage with the center being a hard and great grip with the outer being soft. They are unbelievable!! I was again caught in the rain yesterday. Not that I tested them but you can feel the difference even riding safe. They are twice what the B -Stones battle axes are. The profile will more than likely make you a better rider. I ride very hard when I can. I havent had a chance to push them yet, but the sun is out today, It's going up to about 63 and I should be able to build up some heat and lean on them a little.
    I have a few errands to RUN..............................

Do they come in sizes to fit our old skinny wheels?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...tatesMap-1.jpg

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
      HEY GUYS.
      I JUST GOT MY NEW MICHELLEN PILOT ROAD 2CT's mounted up and scuffed in. If yer not up on the new tires. These are a dual compound. They use a hard compound up the middle and a soft on the outside. You get long life and good millage with the center being a hard and great grip with the outer being soft. They are unbelievable!! I was again caught in the rain yesterday. Not that I tested them but you can feel the difference even riding safe. They are twice what the B -Stones battle axes are. The profile will more than likely make you a better rider. I ride very hard when I can. I havent had a chance to push them yet, but the sun is out today, It's going up to about 63 and I should be able to build up some heat and lean on them a little.
      I have a few errands to RUN..............................
      I know the PR2s are very popular the BMW K-bikes guys...

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
      Do they come in sizes to fit our old skinny wheels?
      Don't think so...pretty sure they don't have any 19s...
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Working...
      X