GS750 - Anone got a Tarozzi fork brace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS750 - Anone got a Tarozzi fork brace?

Looking to identify which model Tarozzi I need.
    According to website specs, for a 35mm fork (inner) and 58mm folk outer its 24-0040, but supposedly '78 GS750 use 24-0037 .. which lists 37mm fork inner??
    Confused ..
    Anyone actually got one?

Screw that. Give me two weeks. I'll have you a billet one instead of cast pot metal

Comment

If you can ship to me in Australia for less than US$135 (what the Tarozzi was going to cost), I'd be more than happy to purchase from you!

Comment

Likely not. Again we are talking about solid billet aircraft grade Alu vs cast. Better product, but more cost.

Admittedly, I've used tarrozi braces. Not bAd quality for the price... Had there been better options however I would have paid a bit more.

Comment

I've got one on my GPz750R1 and thought it helped a lot. I'm not a racer so I don't need the best; I'd just like to stiffen up the frontend ..
          Thanks anyway

Comment

Hi,

I use a Tarozzi fork brace. Exactly which model Suzuki do you have?

I found an "updated" application list. I don't know if it will answer your question, but have a look.

It mentions one 750 model with 37mm forks and a few with 35mm forks.

Fastfromthepast.com also has an application list on their website, but it is older than the one above.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Anyone used the Omar's fork brace? Trying to figure out if it will fit mine, need to take some better measurements.

Comment

Took a chance and bought the Tarozzi 24-0040. I'll report back on how it goes ..

Comment

Working...
                X