Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oohsam,
    I have had this same thing.
    I had two sets of forks, one the same as yours and the other were air adjust.
    I found that with the cap that you have with the spacer below it works out to be the same length (or very close too) the normal air adjust cap with a spacer.
    I was going to use the caps like yours but the spacer would not fit inside the other forks, so i ended up using the air adjust caps with the spacer.
    Do you have the manual and the nylon spacer pipe that comes with the progressives?

Comment

I just reread my post and some of the other posts, and i believe these forks with the adjustment came out on our 1000 and 1100 in Australia, it may have only been on the G's Tho? I am sure someone on the forum told me that, dunno who it was tho?

TO BE CLEAR ON MY ABOVE POST: When i talk about the fork cap with adjustment, i am referring to the aluminium spacer with the O-ring that was already there. when i talk about the air adjust shock i am referring to the PVC spacer that came with my progressive springs.
      Sorry, my original post didnt really make sense, i was probably a few beers in?

If it is still a mystery let me know!

Comment

Working...
      X