turkey day flat tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turkey day flat tire

went to go for a short ride to the store and had a flat tire. so it is time for a new tire i have to diffrent brands on there now so i think ill replace both , any suggestions i ride in all weather up here in the NW wet or dry warm or cold but not real agressive any input would be nice

If the other tire is in good shape, there is no real need to replace it.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

its showing its age and its the frnt and its the wrong size its a 120 when it should be a 100 so

Comment

The Shinko 230 has a pretty good fan base here. I have them on my bike, but don't have a lot of miles on them.

Bought them on the strength of the reviews on GSR. Like the price and they seem to be everything the inmates say they are.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrookie View Post
          The Shinko 230 has a pretty good fan base here. I have them on my bike, but don't have a lot of miles on them.

Bought them on the strength of the reviews on GSR. Like the price and they seem to be everything the inmates say they are.
          Ditto! I was lucky to catch an online sale. Motorcycle Shopper I think. Both tires delivered to my door for under $100. At that price, and with all the positive reviews, I couldn't resist. Tread pattern reminded me of the old Dunlop Elites that I was very fond of in the 80's.
          Willie
          Common sense has become so uncommon that I consider it a super power.

Present Stable includes:
          '74 GT750 Resto-mod I've owned since '79
          '83 GS1100E (The best E I've ever enjoyed, Joe Nardy's former bike)
          '82 GS1100G Resto project

Comment

I also like my 230's, for the whole 2700 miles I have put on em so far

Comment

Working...
            X