Owners Manual 80-81 GS1100E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Owners Manual 80-81 GS1100E

Hi fellow GSers, I'm looking for an owners manual for a 80-81 GS1100E. I need the section for the front forks. I just purchase a complete 1100 front end and need the info for the fork settings and fluid levels. If anyone can help me, sure would be appreciated.
    sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
    1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
    2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Hi,

See if this helps:

GS1100 '80-'83 T,LT,EX,SZ,EZ,SD,ED,ESD (37MB)

Be sure to right-click and "Save as..." because it is not a small PDF file. It will take a few minutes to download.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Manual

Thanks Mr. Cliff, works for me.
      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike:dancing: 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry, I just noticed that you said "owners manual". Try this...

GS1100E Owners Manual (4MB)

I'm not sure what year this manual applies to but the information you really need should be in the shop manual.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

1100 manual

Thank you again Mr Cliff, just want the dr ordered.
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Powder coating wheels

Just curious, has anyone had their mag wheels powdered coated? Thinking about do this to my GS750E, thinking about doing the lower fork tubes, and swing arm as well.
            2015 CAN AM RTS

Comment

Working...
            X