Help. GSX550 M/C needed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. GSX550 M/C needed !!

Darn it !! got the callipers all rebuilt and refitted tonight, so moved on to the m/c rebuild, took it all off ok and proceeded to strip the old unit down, and just by handling it alone the perch that is part of the body of the unit for the brake light switch just snapped off in my hand now i,m in need of a m/c for the gsx550, will a gs550 be the same or any other models be the same , really annoying as was making good progress, thanks jon

Originally posted by janner View Post
    Darn it !! got the callipers all rebuilt and refitted tonight, so moved on to the m/c rebuild, took it all off ok and proceeded to strip the old unit down, and just by handling it alone the perch that is part of the body of the unit for the brake light switch just snapped off in my hand now i,m in need of a m/c for the gsx550, will a gs550 be the same or any other models be the same , really annoying as was making good progress, thanks jon
    GS 550L and GS 550E for 83-86 fit. I think the GR650 and maybe the 750s of the same year range is also a direct fit.

Comment

Just had a look on ebay for gs550 m/c and theirs are round resevoir type and mine is the oblong/square type !

Comment

found one , sent him an offer in Italy !!

Comment

thanks, that one seems to have a bottom outlet for the banjo to fix to, whereas mines the front entry, but would fit, i,ll see what el italiano comes back with and if not i,ll ask matey your side what the shipping will be from the states, cheers jon

Comment

offer accepted from italy , and paid , just got to wait on the postal service now , which means it might be here by summer !!

Comment

Working...
            X