Got my new tires in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new tires in!

Bought these tires on ebay. They are Full Bore Tour King. The set cost $152, shipped. At first looks they are very comparable to me ME880s I put on my harley last year ($270). Going to bring down the tires and rims Monday to get installed.

Never heard of Full Bore, but I recognize some of their other tires as rebadged Shinkos, which are fine rubber.

Please use 'em up and report back ASAP!
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Co-host of "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at tro.bike!

Comment

Look fine by me. Just remember to be careful for the first few miles

Comment

Im excited to run them. I was very happy with my ME880's. If you look at the tread, they are very simlar in tread design. Looks like they just moved the little groove inward to the center of the tire.

ME880:
        Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Here is their website...

Load up at the Depot, where the shipping is always free! We sell tools and powersport tires and accessories from all the best brands.

All the information I have found is a few good reviews and mostly people asking if they are a good tire company.

Comment

Working...
          X