No announcement yet.

Best place to buy Stainless Steel Brake lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+4 for Rennsport, cheap, solid. Basically DIY lines and fittings, but done for you, and the cheapest around, I found em on ebay, $21 for two ends (your choice) and up to 71" of line. Love the fact it's coloured and coated. I can get plain SS uncoated made locally at the heavy truck shop but it would actually cost me more money.

Tank

Comment

Yeah went to the local place that does lines.Double the price,no banjo bolts or crush washers.

Comment

Rennsports was the cheapest by far. I looked at many places... Even the Roll yer own jobbies where similar in price! Raymond has got a repeat customer, as long as the product is up to snuff... SS lines for the Bandit will be coming next!
        Jedz Moto
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2002 Honda Reflex 250
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120
        2023 Triumph Scrambler 1200XE
        Cages: '18 Subaru OB wagon 3.6R and '16 Mazda 3
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Guys - do you have a link to Rennsport >?

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
          Rennsports was the cheapest by far. I looked at many places... Even the Roll yer own jobbies where similar in price! Raymond has got a repeat customer, as long as the product is up to snuff... SS lines for the Bandit will be coming next!

Comment

Working...
          X