No announcement yet.

clamping front stainless steel brake line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha, BigD, no, 1200 Ront, about $140.

12 of these

But its cool because I am a billionaire, so I don't care....

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      But its cool because I am a billionaire, so I don't care....

That is funny, it reminds of the long ago days in what was once called Yugoslavia,,,,,,every one there back then were millionaires as well.....

but a few of these would be nice.....LOL

some of these as well

but the most I have ever had was a few of these

Last edited by Guest; 06-26-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

I'm needing brake lines and was going to start a tread on where the best place to get them but I guess I don't need to now. I don't see them on their sight so I guess I need to call or Email them. Thanks

Comment

try here

Comment

+1 on Rennsport

Easy to deal with. I'm happy with their lines. Will buy from them again. SVSooke had a caution that the red brake lines he bought faded.

I did not realize they offered the black coated ones as well.

surviverguy...are they more plastic or rubbery?
            '83 GS650G
            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Very durable plastic....great stuff!

Comment

Wow..they are in Canada. I don't see any for a '78 GS750. Will the 550 model fit?
                I've never messed with brake lines before so I want the right part with the right fittings.

Comment

When you place your order you are requesting custom hose/s to be made to your specs- not any model specs. You have to measure the length for the line, select the type of fittings and select the orientation for the fittings and select the color for the outer covering. The ebay price covers any line that could be used on a motorcycle.
                  Start measuring and place your order!

Comment

Originally posted by capnjim View Post
                    Wow..they are in Canada. I don't see any for a '78 GS750. Will the 550 model fit?
                    I've never messed with brake lines before so I want the right part with the right fittings.
                    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stainless-Bra...ht_1290wt_1163

Raymond (Rennsport) will make any length you need with any fitting just follow the format to order them on his ebay page. see link below

great prices, quick service and very pleasant to deal with.

-Dave
                    82 GS1100E
                    five asses because it's far superior to having just four!
                    Yes, I watched too much South Park!

Comment

They also have a database of lines done up for bikes, so you can call or email them and ask if they have a set done up for a stock '78 750.

If you are making modifications, then you'll definitely have to measure up what you require.
                      '83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        +1 on Rennsport

Easy to deal with. I'm happy with their lines. Will buy from them again. SVSooke had a caution that the red brake lines he bought faded.

I did not realize they offered the black coated ones as well.

surviverguy...are they more plastic or rubbery?
                        The coatings is similar to the coating used on tachometer/speedometer cables....

Comment

Originally posted by 5azzmonkey View Post
                          Raymond (Rennsport) will make any length you need with any fitting just follow the format to order them on his ebay page. see link below

great prices, quick service and very pleasant to deal with.

-Dave
                          Just talked to Raymond and ordered a set. He didn't need the length if I was stock. He just wanted to make sure I still had the anti-dive connected. Price (not including shipping) for all 6 lines is $115.00

Comment

Ok, let me fix that. He sent me an Email asking if I have 13" or 22" for the master cylinder hose. He didn't state if he's talking about the front or the back but I'd think he's asking about the front. I measured from the master cylinder to where it connects to the anti-dive. It seems to measure 19"

Any info you guy's can add?

Comment

Working...
                            X