Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building too much pressure after front master cylinder change... Long...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cal, I'll be following along to see how it works out so I'll know when the time comes. I see you got a chrome fender after all.

cg
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
      Cal, I'll be following along to see how it works out so I'll know when the time comes. I see you got a chrome fender after all.

cg
      Ya,,,there's a funny story behind that fender. YOU know how hard it was to figure out what would work on that bike since a chrome fender was not available for it.

I went through dozens at a junk yard. Then several from ebay. Finally I got one that fit.

Then some SOB backed into my bike at work and trashed the fender. I was all depressed because I just knew I'd never find another chrome fender. Well it just so happened the same seller I bought replacement part's for the crash from had a chrome fender on the same bike as mine. So some other slep went threw what I did.

Comment

I still don't know what bike my fender came off of.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
        X