No announcement yet.

Need help. Just replaced chain and now too much side to side slack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. Thanks guys. I've bought a replacement and will install when it comes. I'll update as that happens

Comment

It is apparent that I made a mistake with the bike in the forum. I mistook the bike from being a 700 and thought it was 750. I made an error in response by telling you 630 was stock. So sorry for that. I did PM you and got no response.
      Hope I can makeup for the wrong info to you at some further time in the forum.
      If we withing reach this would warrant a large purchase of beverage of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Badooka View Post
        It is apparent that I made a mistake with the bike in the forum. I mistook the bike from being a 700 and thought it was 750. I made an error in response by telling you 630 was stock. So sorry for that. I did PM you and got no response.
        If we withing reach this would warrant a large purchase of beverage of your choice.
        haha no worries. i did pm you back i think. maybe it didnt get to you.
        lets see what happens with the new chain

Comment

Originally posted by Badooka View Post
          We all do it, I've had my bell rung over the 10% rule on tire pressures before. I used to quote that you want to see about a 3 lbs rise hot vs cold. Close enough for most people.

Comment

Working...
          X