Pirelli Sport Demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirelli Sport Demons

I ordered a pair of Pirelli Sport Demons for my 1150. Does anyone have experience with these tires? I'm looking for a bit better traction with longevity a secondary consideration.

Thanks
    Sheldon

they are sticky but wear quickly.
    The Avon Roadriders are near on par handling wise and wear much better.

Comment

Partial to the Dunlop GT501's but have heard nothing but good about the Sport Demons..

Comment

in one of my other posts, I wrote

Yes, the Pirellit Sport Demons, front and back, and one size larger on both....even with out going anywhere, I can feel the stickyness of them just trying to slide the bike's back end in the garage is proving to be a chore now....lol

but the true test will be on the road for sure, and hopefully that will be soon....

mind you I am not an aggressive rider, but I do have a few friends who can put the bike through it's paces, so I will ask them for some feed back as well....

by other reviews I have read, seems they should be an OK tire setup.....

ohhh and I got them from - http://www.petes-superbike.com/english/

good place to deal with if they have stock, they did mess up on my first order, sent me the wrong tires, but they quickly resolved and sent me the proper ones, before I even sent them back the wrong ones....

and the decal, I emailed Pirelli, and they sent me a bunch of decals.....not bad.....

I have not had a chance to ride the bike much after I had it running, but the little bit I did, I found the tires to be nice and sticky, warmed up really quick even on some colder days it didn't take long.

I like them for the little time I was able to be out riding

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. All I need out of the tires is 1 season for the back and 2 for the front. They should work well and I don't like being on old tires anyway.

Sheldon

Comment

Working...
          X