GSXR 1000 rear end on GS750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GSXR 1000 rear end on GS750

Looking at installing a 03 GSXR 1000 rear end to match the front, here is some specs: 228mm pivot, 25mm bolt might me off by a few mm (seller used a measuring tape)

Anyone think it is possible? or would the top bracing on the GSXR arm bang up against the frame? I am relocating all the electrics from under the seat to behind it, and cutting off the passenger peg mounts.

anything is possible, with a bit of grinding,cutting,welding etc. i doubt its a straight bolt on but give it a go.

keep us posted on how its going
    1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
      anything is possible, with a bit of grinding,cutting,welding etc. i doubt its a straight bolt on but give it a go.

keep us posted on how its going
      Thanks my main concern is the top bracing on the swingarm smashing up on the subframe. Would be using a monoshock setup if I went with this as the GSXR arm has no room for twin shock mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet132 View Post
        Thanks my main concern is the top bracing on the swingarm smashing up on the subframe. Would be using a monoshock setup if I went with this as the GSXR arm has no room for twin shock mounts.
        as i said, you may have to alter it a bit. if you really want to fit it, then it will fit, one way or another.....
        take a look at my avatar pic, thats the way i work and it hasn't failed (yet).
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Working...
        X