Shinko 777 Front Tire - 120/90H-17 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinko 777 Front Tire - 120/90H-17 Question

Could I use a Shinko 777 Front Tire - 120/90H-17 as a rear tire? The size is right, just don't know if you can use it as a back tire.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Guest; 08-28-2013, 02:13 PM.

I wondered that too but I wouldn't advise it. Put a rear tire on the rear. Your dealer's going to think you're a dork.

Comment

Why not just get the tire and type that belongs on it A pair of Shinko's can had for the cost of a Bridgestone , or other brand name rear. Shinko 230 had a set delivered to my door a week ago for 128.00.
      1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
      80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
      1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
      83 gs750ed- first new purchase
      85 EX500- vintage track weapon
      1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
      “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
      If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by hjfisk View Post
        Why not just get the tire and type that belongs on it A pair of Shinko's can had for the cost of a Bridgestone , or other brand name rear. Shinko 230 had a set delivered to my door a week ago for 128.00.

I bought them from Motorcycle Superstore, they are some of the best tires I've had.

As mentioned before, the Japanese had a tire plant (Yokohama) in Korea, producing similar tires. (Just like buying a Hyundai car, or piano; it had the Japanese tools, machines and training to get the company started).

1979 GS1000

Comment

Working...
        X